The Waters Edge Lodge was opened by the Zimmerman family in 1991, in order to bring assisted living for seniors to the Alameda community.
With its caring staff, beautiful gardens, majestic views overlooking the Lagoon at the Harbor Bay Landing, and exceptional activities program, the Waters Edge Lodge has set an industry standard in residential care for 20 years.
· 101 private units with private bathrooms
· Lagoon views
· Courtyard patios
· Private balconies available
· 3 well balanced meals per day
· In house café serves fresh Peet's coffee and homemade snacks every morning and afternoon
· Twice weekly housekeeping
· Weekly linen change
· Personal laundry service
· Health monitoring including: medication management, and care planning
· Licensed nurse on-site daily
· Assistance with bathing and dressing as necessary
· On-site fitness and wellness program including exercise classes, pain clinics, walker and cane clinics, wellness seminars and personal training
· Activities designed to appeal to a wide variety of interests including: bridge club, art classes, music appreciation, meditation, current events, weekly happy hour and Wii sporting tournaments
· Proximity to local stores, restaurants, professional and religious services
· In-house beauty shop
· Most pets permitted
· No long term financial commitment or lease.